Your whole mailbox synchronized on all platforms
Microsoft Hosted Exchange, a business-class e-mail solution from Kode, is the Microsoft email service designed to help small and medium businesses communicate more efficiently and compete more effectively.
Along with rich client functionality provided by Microsoft Outlook and a secure hosting infrastructure provided by Kode, Microsoft Hosted Exchange offers:
- Desktop, Mobile, and remote e-mail access
- State-of-the-art security and privacy
- Features that increase productivity, including shared folders, contacts and calendars
- High reliability and outstanding performance
Implementing and managing a Microsoft Exchange capability in-house has been cost-prohibitive and out-of-reach for most small-medium businesses. Microsoft Hosted Exchange is suitable for even the smallest companies with only a few employees. You gain all the power with none of the pain when you choose Microsoft Hosted Exchange from Kode.
Sync on the Move
Hosted Exchange allows you to easily access important email, calendar and contact information via mobile devices or from any PC with an Internet connection.
- Whether you are at the office, at home, or on the road you will always have access to your email, contacts and calendar which are kept up-to-date and synchronized with Hosted Exchange.
- Hosted Exchange offers affordable, mobile email for everyone in your organization because you are not required to pay for expensive additional services.
- When away from their laptops, your mobile workers can still connect to their email from any computer with an Internet connection using Outlook Web Access.
- Hosted Exchange enables you to maintain access to all messaging features, email, calendars, contacts and tasks even when offline or over poor Internet connections.
Get more done
Hosted Exchange gives small businesses a better way to share email, calendar and contact information so they can get more done.
- Hosted Exchange enables remote employees to be connect by instantly delivering any changes to email, calendar and contacts. In addition, you can grant other people on your team access to your mailbox and calendar.
- Hosted Exchange places you at the hub of your business, allowing you to stay consistently connected to your customers and employees.
- Arrange appointments with ease by viewing free and busy schedules of participants, sending invitations, and tracking responses, with details entered automatically into participants’ calendars.
- Create centralized contact information for customers, partners and co-workers that can be easily accessed by everyone in your company
- Manage team projects with the ability to view shared documents, timelines and assignments while tracking tasks that are active, completed and overdue
The number 1 corporate email solution
Small businesses enjoy the peace of mind that comes from having an expert manage their email system and quickly respond to security threats such as spam and viruses.
- By outsourcing their email system to experts, small businesses enjoy the same professional email capabilities that, until now, have only been available to big companies with large IT budgets and staffs.
- Hosted Exchange keeps you safe and ensures you will never lose an important email again. Experts who are running the system react to evolving security threats such as spam and viruses and offer additional protection against data loss with automated back-ups and disaster recovery service.
- Hosted Exchange offers you more flexibility. You’ll never outgrow or pay for unused services because you have the ability to add or subtract storage, mailboxes and other features as your business needs change.
- Protect your confidential business information with the advanced security features of Hosted Exchange. You can require employees to enter passwords when accessing Smart phones or Pocket PCs and, in the event of a lost or stolen device, you can prevent unauthorized access with remote over-the-air data wipe.